HOME

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Arriving at the Fur Ball

So this week I think my blog is all about my dog. LOL. Next week we'll get back to wedding ideas :P

I was just treated to a very nice surprise when I received an email from someone who saw my blog and sent me a picture of Kitai, my hubby, and I arriving at the Fur Ball. This year the theme was a "Blue Carpet" event because dogs are our "True Blue" companions.

Did I mention it was really windy that day? You can probably tell from the photo that it was. Once inside we forgot all about it though because the tent was very comfortably heated. LOL my hubby kept asking "Why do I have to wear a suit if it's in a tent?" because he kept envisioning the tent would be like a camping tent... Very much like Steve Martin's "Backyard BBQ wedding reception" scene in Father of the Bride.

*Insert eye roll here*

A big thank you and the photo credit go to: Mr. John England

0 Click Here to Comment: