HOME

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

How to Fold an Origami Crane

Have you ever wanted to learn how to fold an origami crane? Want to be among the first to test a new DIY page on The Flirty Guide Ideas and let me know if the instructions were easy to follow?

CLICK HERE to learn how to fold an origami crane

If you try to make one but run into problems please leave me a comment or send an email to let me know the step number and I can add more detailed descriptions and more close-up photos if necessary.

If you want your crane to be famous... Send me a photo to post here in the blog of your finished masterpiece!
__________________________________

Our first submission! My pal Zebra Girl and her whole family got in on the act together! Daughter, mom and dad!


__________________________________

Submission 2: Thanks for sending in this picture of your crane Vicki!

LOL I'm noticing a trend here. People who fold cranes all own black MacBooks :P

1 Click Here to Comment:

victoria said...

after seeing the first submission i had to take a photo like that too. hehee :D