HOME

Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Blog Directory: For Brides!

Due to the success of the Best Wedding Blogs website I decided what the world needed was another blog directory. I have received a few requests from brides with real life wedding blogs asking to be added to BWBs. The thing is? BWB is for industry professionals... What to do... What to do.... Of course there was only one solution: Build another directory for brides!

I'm happy to let you know that now if you're a bride, and you have a blog? The Submissions page on Best Bridal Blogs is now open and listings are free!

I do want to give our BBB logo girl a fun and flirty name... So if any of you have suggestions I'd love to hear them. Especially if you, or someone you know, looks like her. Feel free to post a comment or drop me an email :D

1 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacie - you're so innovative and forward thinking! Great idea! You GO GIRL! :) It'll be a great compliment to your Best Wedding Blogs site!