HOME

Friday, July 25, 2008

How "In the Works," works.


What's a bride in New Jersey to do when she wants yellow beaded dragonflies for her cake decor and her wedding is less then a month away? She emails The Flirty Bride in California and commissions a pair of festive handmade dragonflies.

In case you've ever considered ordering any custom bridal accessories from The Flirty Bride by mail, here's how it usually works.

1. You email or call me on the phone to let me know what you'd like me to make for you.

2. If it's something I can make I let you know, give you an estimate and create a sample(s) for you to view online on my "In the Works" page on The Flirty Bride.

3. Once you view and approve the sample I'll make the finished piece.

4. If a final view of the finished piece is needed I'll photograph it, post it and after you have viewed and approved the most recent image(s) I will ship the order to you, insured, usually by USPS priority mail.

This has worked like a charm for the past several years with every client saying the pieces were exactly what they expected them to be upon receipt.

I love it because it's allowed me to create custom orders for national and local brides who can't make it to my showroom for a private consultation.

Who knew when I built my first website years ago that doing so would allow me to offer custom services this week to a bride in New Jersey? I didn't see that coming but I probably should have :D

2 Click Here to Comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

I love the dragonfly, Stacie!

Tinygami said...

Thanks Evonne!

:o)