HOME

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Meet the "Wedding Blogger Girl!"

Recently I was on the phone with Ralph Mucci to prepare for his podcast show "Meet the Wedding Bloggers" on his The Wedding Planning Audiocast.com website.

In the course of chatting about my upcoming interview on his program he asked "Who did the graphics?" on my blog and TFG website. I said "I did." He said "Who did?" I said "I did." He said "You did?" and I said "Yes, I did!" LOL

So then he asked if it would be possible to create a flirty bride, with a veil on, sitting at a desk on a computer...

So, now you'll find the new Wedding Blogger Girl hanging out not only on The Wedding Planning Audiocast website but you'll also spot her on iTunes where the podcasts are available (for free) to listeners. Even if I wasn't going to be on the show? I'm a fan for sure.


Technically I am still on a GIRL goes GEEK.com hiatus, but if you're really interested in a custom flirty girl design I can probably sneak in one or two a month.

To commission a custom illustration just pop by my web design and graphics website and let me know what you want (as many details as possible are good) and when you need it by and I can put together an estimate for you. My graphics portfolio is HERE at this LINK.

3 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats so awesome! I love your girly graphics, btw- and I can't wait to hear your interview!

Kim

Tinygami said...

Hi Kim,

Thanks!

I'm really looking forward to the interview. We're taping it in two days. Not sure how long it takes to edit it though. Will be sure let you know how it goes :D

Polka Dot Bride said...

I love it :) it's just perfect!

looking out for your interview!