HOME

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fleur de Cocoa - Los Gatos, CA.

When it comes to pastries and sweets some of my favorite patisseries are up in San Francisco. But in the South Bay, my all time favorite patisserie is called Fleur de Cocoa and is located on North Santa Cruz Ave. in Los Gatos, CA. You can see in this photo it's just two doors south of the Movie Theatre.

And this is my favorite dessert.

The Marion is: "A seasonal marion blackberry dark chocolate mousse dome with dark chocolate sponge cake."

Oh my gosh it's so delicious! A bit pricey, one cake is $5.65 but it's worth every penny. I hadn't been to Los Gatos for quite some time but think I'll have to go back a few more times to review some of my other favorite desserts at Fleur de Cocoa.

In my next life maybe I'll come back as a food photographer. I can see it now, me on a street corner holding up a sign that says: Will work for pastries, cupcakes and ice cream :)

1 Click Here to Comment:

OmniBride said...

Fleur de Cocoa is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The Chocolate Ganache Tarts are decadent. And their non-sweets such as Quiche and Creamy Tomato Soup are fab too. They get my vote! : )