HOME

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Gelato, Frozen Yogurt and Ice Cream. YUM!

Mmmmm because the hot weather is still here in California I thought I'd post some refreshing pictures of my favorite frozen treats. Specifically my favorite gelato, frozen yogurt and ice creams.

Pictured above is the Pomegranate Sorbetto (sorbet) at Gelato Classico. My favorite gelato flavor of all time is Gelato Classico's Caramello Chocolate Crunch... Although the Snickelicious flavor at Dolce Spazio in Los Gatos comes in at a very close second place.

My favorite fro-yo is also the Pomegranate flavor at Red Mango, with mochi.

And I have two favorite ice creams. At Baskin and Robbins my all time fav is the Mint Chocolate Chip.

And at Ben & Jerry's the only flavor I ever order is Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Someday I should make a double decker cone with a scoop of B&R's Mint Chocolate Chip and a scoop of B&J's Chocolate Fudge Brownie. That might just be my ice cream nirvana.

1 Click Here to Comment:

Events by Evonne said...

Hmmm... you are killing me with all these photos of yummy cold desserts! I sure would like to have one now!