HOME

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wildflower Linen's Lilibelle Chair Cover

These are some shots of the beautiful Lilybelle chair covers at Wildflower Linen in San Francisco.

As soon as I saw them they reminded me of sea anemones with their circular shape and vertical striations created by the fabric itself.

Here in the Bay Area it is possible to rent the Monterey Bay Aquarium to hold your wedding at. Wouldn't these chair covers be gorgeous there for the bride and grooms chairs at the reception?

I took the picture of the anemones above at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. If you've never been there you should go. Amongst the fish in the ginormous and mesmerizing Kelp Forest tank are featured exhibits with sea otters, penguins and currently I just read in the news that The Secret Life of Sea Horses exhibit is now open.

Of course they could be used at any beach or ocean themed wedding in general. I'd love to pair them up with my beaded wire shrimp I make and create a fish and starfish design element to go along with them.

Or at a beach front wedding I could easily picture these covers gracing chair backs.

Hmmmmm now my creative juices are flowing and I think I might have to contact Lily to see if they would allow me to create some accessories to shoot a small tablescape in their showroom featuring these chair covers just for fun.

Visit the Wildflower Linen Website by Clicking Here

3 Click Here to Comment:

Dynamite Weddings said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing.

Cindy Robinson said...

I really like the blue one. What a creative idea!

Events by Evonne said...

They always have the most unique linens and chair covers. I LOVE them!