HOME

Saturday, March 12, 2011

A New Flirty Contest and Last Month's Winners: A Blogger, Event Designer and TV Show Host

flirty-feb-2011-cartoon-you-winners
The February "Flirty Cartoon You" contest of 2011 was a great success!

You'll be seeing the winners pop up in the masthead when you visit The Flirty Guide Website so I'd love to introduce you to them here on the Flirty Blog!

adriana-musharoom-blog
Adriana: Blogger
Musharooom is a space where ideas sprout. The blog follows Jersey City writer/artist Adriana Rambay Fernandez as she explores culture, food and family through images, storytelling, and art at Musharooom.com.

I've already subscribed to your blog RSS feed Adriana. We have a lot in common when it comes to eco-friendly and conscious eating. I really enjoy that your posts make me pause and think after reading them :)





adriana-musharoom-blog
F. Duncan Reyes: Event Designer
Duncan has worked at renowned hotels like The Portman, The Pan Pacific San Francisco, and at the SF and Chicago locations of The Fairmont Hotels as a Wedding, Corporate and Social Event Planner and Designer. He was also the General Manager and Director of Events at The Julia Morgan Ballroom, and was the Catering Manager for the iconic Westin St. Francis Hotel San Francisco over the past two decades.

Ultimately Duncan's passion and creativity found the perfect outlet when he created his own company – f. duncan reyes events by design. From his website: "With years of experience conceptualizing ideas, themes and budgets for all events, his capabilities and resources are endless in an effort to create memories that will last a lifetime."



keith-explains
Keith: TV Personality

Keith Explains! is a public access tv show on KMVT15 in Mountain View, California. Keith Stattenfield, tv host by night and an Apple Inc. Software Engineer by day, sits in a director's chair and rambles about random topics he often chooses just moments before he goes on air. Sometimes he tells the truth and other times he just makes stuff up. Keith's website clarifies: "We say “show” knowing full well that this barely qualifies as entertainment."

For the Mac geeks among us... Keith's resume looks like this:

I work at Apple, on Mac OS X. I've been there for 21 years, and have previously worked on Mac OS 7.5, 7.6, 8.0, 8.1, 8.5, 8.6, 9.0 and 9.1.


THE NEW CONTEST BEGINS TODAY

The FIRST person to leave a comment in this thread wins a Flirty You Cartoon! Congratulations to Susan Kelly for being the first to comment.

From all other entries two more winners will be chosen at random and will be announced on March 17th. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM, Wednesday March 16th, 2011

How to Enter the Random Drawings by March 16th:

Be sure to tell me in the comment box whether or not you have a blog. If you do, please post the link with your comment. You're here reading my blog so I'd like to read yours too :)

1. Comments now closed 

OR

2. Form Removed - This contest is now closed


Each month I will use Random.org to choose a minimum of two winners who I will contact and request you send me a photo to transform into a flirty cartoon. As soon as the illustration is done you'll be added to the Flirty Guide masthead rotation and you'll receive a Limited Personal Use License* to use the illustration as an online avatar, your Facebook profile picture, or heck, you can even use it on an Evite invitation!

(Previous winners are excluded from winning more than one cartoon per year)

TERMS and CONDITIONS
Entry into this contest means you agree to the following terms and conditions
CLICK HERE to view the Terms and Conditions

24 Click Here to Comment:

Susan Kelly said...

I love your cartoons, Stacie! Hope to see you on 3/26 at Stanford.

Tinygami said...

Hi Susan! As first to comment you just won a free, custom flirty cartoon of you! I'll contact you with all of the details.

Everyone else, please enter to win the second and third custom cartoons I'm giving away this month by random drawing. You have until 11:59 pm on Wed. March 16th to enter.

And be sure to post the link to your blog in your comment if you have one! I want to know what all of you are up to :)

I Do said...

Love the Duncan one!!! To cute Hugs Leyla

christina c said...

Entered via web form

Lara White said...

oh wow, what a great giveaway! Yes, I couldn't agree more, the cartoon of Duncan is so cute, and Armando as well. I totally recognized them immediately!

Lisa C said...

Entered via web form

Duncan Reyes said...

i'm officially a "flirty" ... god love ya', ms. tamaki - very uncanny resemblance. LOL!!! ;-) xoxo

Anonymous said...

OMG! I NEED a flirty, twitterpated Amy :) I entered the last one and missed the random pick by one person (Duncan was right after or before me...rats!) so here we go again ! SO much fun!

Danielle Stolman said...

I know this is a random drawing, but you are doing it on my birthday, so I thought that might give me some extra luck. LOL. I love all your flirties.:)

Varinia S said...

Entered via Web Form

Kate B said...

Entered via Web Form

victoria said...

Woohoo! Another chance at being flirtified! :)

Amanda F said...

Entered Via Web Form

Hilda Oskanian said...

Great idea! How cute! here's our blog: http://hyegraph.blogspot.com/ and our second blog is:http://www.hyegraph.com/blog/ see you on the blogs...

Kate Watson said...

Hi Stacie: I love what you're doing with these! Adriana's is my favorite.

Todd M said...

Here is my entry - You are very talented

Dan O said...

Entered via Web Form

Natasha m said...

Entered via Web Form

Ron G said...

Entered via Web Form

Mimi RR said...

Entered via Web Form

Orbie P said...

Entered via Web Form

christine m said...

Entered via Web Form

Maxine A said...

Entered via Web Form

Mike S said...

Entered via Web Form