HOME

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Seasonal Brussels Sprouts Salad at Pizza Antica is Leaving

OMBS. The Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad with Caramelized Onion, Bacon, Hard Cooked Egg and Croutons ($9.95) at Pizza Antica will only be available for a few more days. Less than two weeks is what I was told yesterday.

I'm trying to figure out how many times can I go eat it before it's gone. Would every day be too much?
brussels-sprouts-salad-pizza-antica
I added the Piadini (thin flat bread) for $1.50. It's the only way to go. It soaks in some of the juices and flavors from the salad. Basically you take the the bread and scoop some of the Brussels Sprouts onto a slice and fold it in half lengthwise like a little taco and eat it like a folded piece of pizza.

Ooooh my mouth is watering right now just telling you about it.

Maybe I'll have it tomorrow. Every day might be too much. If you live in California (Lafyette, Mill Valley, Santa Clara or Santa Monica) and want to try it, don't wait. It'll be gone all too soon. Be sure to check the "Greens" section of the menu to make sure they're still serving it. If you love Brussels Sprouts I think you'll love this salad. If you don't love them, you might just discover you love Pizza Antica's version of them.

2 Click Here to Comment:

ElisaC said...

Oh noes! I love this salad. And I haven't had it nearly enough this season.

I actually get it without the egg and bacon, being a vegan, and it's still super good.

Hmm, plotting my next visit, thanks for the heads up! :)

Tinygami said...

Let me know if you need company. I'd be happy to join you!