HOME

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm away on an adventure!


Two days ago I drove over the Golden Gate Bridge for a three day, Sonoma, Wine Country blogger's excursion.

These are just some of the wines I sampled on Day 1.

Suffice to say that relaxation + a lack of sleep the night before + a day of wine tasting sampling over two dozen wines + 80ยบ weather in May + Dramamine (for the tour bus) + a comfy and cozy B&B bed = left me in this condition the first night. . .

Instead of blogging I zonked out each night in my comfy cozy B&B bed!

LOL I could barely keep my eyes open at dinner and actually fell asleep while texting with hubby when I got to my room. But I sent him a warning picture I wasn't going to be awake much longer :)

I was in a similar state the following night falling asleep by 9:30 PM. But then I woke up at 3:30 because I usually only sleep five to six hours a night. I stayed up long enough to work on organizing photos for a bit and wrote this post. Now it's 4:56 AM and I'm going to try to fall back to sleep for a bit.

So, even though I'd planned to blog each day, I ended up getting a lot of well needed rest instead :) I'll be posting my day by day recap in then next few days. I met a lot of fun bloggers and learned a lot about about wine, the wine industry in Sonoma County and that there's a reason why I don't particularly care for most wines! It turns out I'm very like a "supertaster," which really isn't all that super.

0 Click Here to Comment: