HOME

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Learn how to fold an origami crane, with me, at Bloomingdale's

Edited to add a date correction: My apologies. Due to confusion on my part I originally posted that the event was to be held on Sunday May 6th. The correct date is Saturday May 5th. 



This Saturday I'll be at Bloomingdales at Stanford Shopping Center. That's it, hidden behind the fountain and gorgeous pink foxglove.


I could have shown you a picture of just the storefront but thought this secret garden kind of peek was too pretty to pass up :)


Bloomingdales is celebrating Asian Pacific Heritage Month so a representative of Hanae Mori Parfum contacted me to see if I'd be interested in coming out to teach how to fold origami cranes to shoppers in Palo Alto.

From the Hanae Mori website:

"Hanae Mori Parfums is a line of fine fragrances, beauty and grooming products from Paris for women and men of discernment worldwide.

The brand is named for Madame Hanae Mori, Japan's most successful female fashion designer and the first Japanese woman to conquer the fashion runways of New York and Paris."



I'll be near the Shisedo SK-II counter at the west entrance (in the fragrance department) teaching people how to fold origami cranes from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.

So if you've ever wanted to learn the classic crane fold, come by and see me!

Bloomingdales
1 Stanford Shopping Center
Palo Alto, CA 94304
(650) 463-2000

0 Click Here to Comment: