HOME

Friday, April 5, 2013

My dog Kitai was on the Tonight Show last night!

Last night my phone started buzzing like crazy just before midnight. What the heck? I thought to myself. I ignored it because I was trying to fall asleep. Then it buzzed again, and again, and again. I finally took a peek and discovered my friend Dana was texting me that my dog Kitai (whose name Dana apparently can't spell correctly to save his life) had just been on The Tonight Show!


It was a bit about what to do with your leftover Easter basket grass. They took a photo of Kitai in his Chia Pet costume and covered the chia leaves with Easter grass. LOL


Leave it to Kitai to end up on the Tonight Show and not make a big deal about it. You can view the clip at THIS LINK on the NBC website (thanks HiLLjO). There is no time indicator so just look at the photo of Kitai above and move the slider to match the same time mark.

ETA: There is a time indicator! It's at 11:50. My friend Ron just inadvertently pointed out to me that my vision is declining with each passing moment because without my reading glasses I couldn't see it. LOL



He also didn't tell me the night he was going to be on Jimmy Kimmel back in 2011. Another friend messaged me on Facebook to let me know. He agreed to be featured in an anti-pet costume PSA. LOL. It appears ABC has removed the video online but you can still watch it on the Perez Hilton website.

This dog is so hilarious. He even has a press page I should update on his website Cutest Dog Ever.com.


With his annual Halloween costumes he's actually become quite famous on the internet. While he doesn't personally need the glory, fame is important when you work as a volunteer advocate for other shelter dogs as Kitai does. If you ever spot him online or on TV please let me know. I have no clue who his agent is but he has a good one.

0 Click Here to Comment: