HOME

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I've Been Blog Tagged!

Believe it or not this is the first time I've been blog tagged. Kimberly Petyt from Parisian Events did me the honor. So here goes:


4 Things I Did Today:
1. Went on a photo shoot as a hat model for artist Corinne Okada's marketing materials for her upcoming show at the De Young Museum in December. That's a Colleen Quen evening gown I'm wearing in this snap shot. Armando of Get Your Do Up! got my do up for me. He started my make up and hair at 6:30 am so we'd be able to get to the photographer's studio in time for the 9:30 am shoot.
2. Went to a Birthday party at El Jardin Tequila Bar & Restaurant and had a great lime water and a couple of rockin' tostadas for dinner.
3. Walked my dog
4. Went to a friend's house for French Silk pie.


4 Things On My To-Do list:
1. Go to Japan to attend the annual Peace Festival held in the Peace Park in Hiroshima, Japan.
2. Exercise more often.
3. Finally launch my dog's spay and neuter fund and begin distributing the $1860.00 I've raised so far.
4. Make The Flirty Guide the most fun, kick ass, bridal resource online... EVER!


4 Of My Guiltiest Pleasures:
1. Mail order $100 of my favorite ice creams from Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. Haven't done it yet but I will soon!
2. Taking naps.
3. Buying my dog new toys.
4. Occasionally putting butter on my toast and popcorn.


4 Random Facts About Me:
1. My right eye squeaks when I rub it.
2. I delivered newspaper routes for 6 years from the 6th-12th grades.
3. I once befriended a miniature donkey and taught him how to walk on a lead rope.
4. I LOVE fast food.

I am now tagging:
Andrew Hsu of Studio MSV
Diane Phillips of DK Designs
Jewel Savadelis of Savadelis Films
Caroline Winata of Tinywater Photography

8 Click Here to Comment:

DK Designs said...

You're kidding right??? LOL... Okay, I'll play along... :) At least though I got to know more about you.

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

I was just going to say - glad you didn't blog tagged me 'cuz then I will have to figure something cool to blog about... but Diane just tagged me and now I have to go do some thinking! =)

Tinygami said...

LOL you guys are both funny! Can't wait to see your answers :D

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Hahaha... I LOVE In 'N Out too and here is the photo I took when we last had it in Barstow (on our way to Vegas from LA) in January 2007 - http://tinyurl.com/3tg6d2

Man, it's been almost 2 years since I had one! =(

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

I love Colleen Quen... you looked amazing in that dress!

Anonymous said...

I miss in-n-out!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing along (and that hat is GORGEOUS, girl!!)

victoria said...

now you're making me want In n Out :P

Anonymous said...

The picture of Kitai and his toys makes me laugh. I didn't realize you have a dog toy buying addiction too! Our dogs sure are living the GOOD life. : )