HOME

Friday, October 31, 2008

Cutest Dog Costumes for the Cutest Dog Ever

Happy Halloween! Hope everyone has fun today! As most of you know today is the day I create my dog's annual Halloween costume. I'll be heading out to the craft store in just a bit to get going on that.

It was a year ago today that we were flown out to NYC to be guests on the TODAY Show with Kitai sporting his Dog Whisperer costume. He didn't win but we had such a blast. You can read all about it on his press page on his website Cutest Dog Ever.com.

Not going to tell you what he's going to be this year. I'll post a photo over the weekend to share with the world. 

Here is a brief photo gallery of his past costumes...

2004 - Spider Bait


2005 - Sake Nigiri (sushi)




2006 - The Dog Whisperer




2007 - Pupcorn




6 Click Here to Comment:

DK Designs said...

OMG... Although I'm not one for dressing up dogs period... The costumes you make for Kitai are so original a so DAMN CUTE!!! He's such a ham in front of the camera too. LOL.. Happy Halloween, can't wait to see this year's costume!

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Oh my goodness, those were really cool costumes, and Kitai is such a good sport too. As Diane said, I can't wait to see this year's costume as well.

Anonymous said...

The Dog Whisperer is the funniest concept but I like the Pup Corn costume the best! Though I wonder how long something that tall would stay on his back, before he tries to knock it off! LOL

shoulderache said...

OMG, those are the CUTEST dog outfits ever!!! :)

shoulderache said...

OMG, those are the CUTEST dog outfits ever!!! :)

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tuto said...

The Dog Whisperer is the funniest concept but I like the Pup Corn costume the best! Though I wonder how long something that tall would stay on his back, before he tries to knock it off! LOL