HOME

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Halloween Engagement Tattoo


Last night I was at a friend's Halloween Party where I met a really nice woman who is in the process of becoming a tattoo artist. Then it hit me! Earlier this year at a bridal showcase I met a bride who was getting married on Halloween Night. What made her pop into my mind was that instead of an engagement ring? She opted for this tiny pumpkin tattoo on her ring finger. LOL

This is probably more an "Offbeat Bride" idea but because the pumpkin is so cute I thought it was flirty nonetheless.

The bride is a friend of a friend. I'll have to find out how things went and see if she's going to have any pictures to share.

I think it's super flirty to get married on a holiday. I wonder if her guests wore costumes?

2 Click Here to Comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

That's such a cool tattoo... I wonder if it hurt 'cuz it's right on the bone!

Tinygami said...

LOL I'll have to ask my friend. I'm sure she'd know.