HOME

Monday, November 24, 2008

Santa Claus Pet Pictures in Campbell, CA

A message from my dog:

Yes I'm gonna get my picture taken with Santa Claus, or as we pups know him Santa Paws, for the very first time this year. Though I've never met him in person before somehow the dude in red always seems to find me to leave me lots of cool presents every Christmas morning. But this year is gonna be different. This year I'm having my picture taken with Mr. Ho ho ho thanks to the newly formed volunteer group "Friends of the Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority."

They are hosting a holiday fund raiser at the Bascom Ave. Pet Food Express located right across the street from the Pruneyard Shopping Center where the old Tower Records used to be.

Pet Food Express
1902 South Campbell Avenue
Saturday December 6, from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday December 7, from 11:00 am - 3:00 pm


A donation of $10 is requested and the photos will be available on site.

For more picture info you can contact Caryn Lynn at (408) 423-8600
For more information about the Silicon Valley Animal Control Authority visit www.SVACA.com

Don't end up like me with a terrible Christmas mug shot. That's what happened my first Christmas with my new mom after she brought me home from the shelter. It was supposed to be a cute picture of me wearing a Santa hat but way back then I didn't know how to pose for pictures so this is what she ended up with:

0 Click Here to Comment: