HOME

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Bee's Knees

--- The Poll is now closed. Final results are viewable in the comments section. ---

LOL It's a new feature coming to The Flirty Guide home page. What do you think? Cute or annoying? Or both?

It would be FANTASTIC if you left a comment to let me know which of the three you like the best or you can use the poll at the top of the right sidebar to make a quick selection.

Thanks!

Option 1: No motion


Option 2: Slow motion


Option 3: Fast motion


Edited to add: The file is too large to upload to Blogger but here is the start and stop version two of you have suggested. Let me know what you think:

To view Option 4: Click Here


11 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacie, I think the buzzy bee's are so friggin' cute! I like the fast motion, just like the real thing! LOL

Anonymous said...

i vote for no motion.
i almost went into an epileptic shock looking at the fast motion bees.

victoria said...

hmm tough call, i either like the fast ones or the no motion. :P

can you make one where there's fast motion then nothing, then fast motion? jk

Tinygami said...

thanks mxholly!

Andrew that's kind of how I felt too which is why I figured I'd try a poll :D

Hmmmm did you mean like this Victoria?

http://theflirtyguide.com/index/bee_header_4b.gif

Anonymous said...

I like the fast motion, but a visitor might need the occasional break. Is it possible to have it go fast for a a couple of seconds, then have no motion for maybe 3 seconds? Then, it buzzes again, then it rests.

Tinygami said...

Hi Holly,

I added this link in a previous comment. Great minds must think alike :o)

http://theflirtyguide.com/index/bee_header_4b.gif

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie,

I really enjoy reading your blog! I also like http://theflirtyguide.com/index/bee_header_4b.gif the best! No motion is too boring and I too agree that the fast motion one will give me an epileptic shock!

Can't wait to see your new feature!

Caryn

Anonymous said...

I'm liking #1 or #4

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

Stacie, I actually love #3. It's so cute and reminds me of the REAL bees! :)

AstridMueller said...

i'm not such a big fan of moving stuff on the internet - they're all very cute, but i much prefer the still version.

have fun!

Tinygami said...

Well after a 3 day poll the total votes were:

No motion: 8

Slow motion: 6

Fast motion: 10

Combo: 4

So for now, I've placed the fast motion buzzy bees to the site home page and the still motion on the subsequent "read more" page. I hope those who voted for the other three choices aren't too disappointed.

Thank you ALL for taking the time to vote. I really do appreciate it!