HOME

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Premiere of David Tutera's: My Fair Wedding

When I saw these images on international wedding photographer Critsey Rowe's blog I had to share them with you!

When Wanda and Bert decided they wanted a South Beach themed wedding (in New Jersey) who stepped in to make their dream wedding come true? David Tutera, that's right the ultra hip and trendsetting entertaining expert and host of "Get Married" a weekly television show on Lifetime TV.

The focus of "My Fair Wedding (Sundays at 10|9c on WE tv)" is David bringing his own expert "re"vision to a couple's vision. In the premiere episode his talent and expertise culminated in creating a wedding that was beyond what what Wanda and Bert could have even imagined. Heck I work in the industry and based on the initial concepts presented at the beginning of the show it was beyond what I even imagined. You have to see this episode, the before and after of the venue to truly appreciate the amazing job David did in transforming a nice venue into the knockout ultra lounge and dance club you see pictured here.

And who took these outrageous photos? Why Critsey Rowe, one of the best photographers I know who collaborated with photographer Thomas Geist of GG-Images to document Wanda and Bert's wedding. You can view more photos from this sensational event on Critsey's Blog. Just CLICK HERE.

Visit Critsey Rowe Photography on The Flirty Guide

Visit Critsey's Blog

3 Click Here to Comment:

Events by Evonne, LLC said...

YAY Critsey! It was a great show and David did a fantastic job!

DK Designs said...

I hope they air it again. I missed it! Such a fantastic wedding!

shantaista said...

wooow i'm speechless he really did a great job i can't wait till he plan's my wedding(=