HOME

Friday, March 14, 2008

The Cutest Food of All

Imaginative doesn't begin to describe the delightful, plush, world of designer Heidi Kenney. You can visit her website here at www.MyPaperCrane.com. I just had to post some pictures here in the hopes you'll find her work as charming as I do. I don't know Heidi personally but I love what she's all about.

I actually don't even remember how I found her site but I bookmarked it and have added it to my "happy list" of cute sites I go back to take peeks at when I need a smile. I mean how could you not smile when you see her little world where Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwiches grin and frown, and baked potatoes with their little butter pats gaze up at you with soulful eyes? And her cakes, donuts and pastries are just too cute!



0 Click Here to Comment: