HOME

Monday, March 3, 2008

Studio MSV Launch Party


A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be invited to the official launch party of videographer Andrew Hsu. That's Andrew in the picture above. With the new year he's given his company, formerly known as Morning Star Video, a brand new name: Studio MSV. The party was hosted at Dekker Photography's new Muse Studio, South or Market in San Francisco. It's a gorgeous studio and Andrew had videos playing on the wall so that guests could easily mingle, eat fabulous food, wonderful chocolate cake and watch his work all at the same time!

It's truly amazing how many incredibly talented professionals there are in the Bay Area. Andrew's name and reputation had preceded him and I'd heard of him before I got the chance to meet him at Duncan Reyes' most recent Martini Madness event. He is a very talented videographer, and a very nice person. Easy to talk to and a great conversationalist, it's been a pleasure getting to know him a bit over the past few months.

The photos are by photographer Augie Chang who I met for the first time that evening. I was thrilled to meet him and learn more about him on his website and blog. Yup both Andrew and Augie have blogs. Both are now added to my www.BestWeddingBlogs.com website I created last year. It's a blog directory that I started to help brides find SF Bay Area wedding professional's blogs after one NYC bride contacted me and asked why couldn't she find any other blogs for Silicon Valley event professionals. But wow, now bloggers nationwide are finding the site and are requesting to be added. As long as they have great blogs? No problem! Thank you to Augie for allowing me to use his photos that captured the evening so well and a big congratulations to Andrew on his very hip new name!

3 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacie!

I just found your blog.
Thanks for taking the time to write about my party. I'll see you at Promises and Pearls!
Yay!

Anonymous said...

Hey look at that picture of me! >wink wink<

Tinygami said...

LOL what a great picture of YOU Andrew. I'd recognize you anywhere! *blush blush*