HOME

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Oh so funny groom's blog!

I found him. The perfect groom. And I don't mean my hubby. No I mean the perfect blogging groom. His name is Mike and his blog "They're all crazy... THE TRUTH ABOUT WEDDINGS AND THE GIRL YOU'RE MARRYING" is hilariously funny. He and his fiance, Sarah, are in the midst of planning their wedding and he is documenting the process step by step.

I suspect that Mike is some kind of amazing writing guru, disguised, for the length of his engagement, as a cornfused groom learning the ropes at an amazingly quick pace and with admirable efficiency. Whoever he is, the blog is a fun read and many of his comment are spot on.

In particular his The Grid, The Infamous Cake, and his Red Soles posts are hilarious.

His blog is safely tucked away in my Net News Wire subscription list and I'm looking forward to reading his upcoming posts. I'm hoping it's going to be a long engagement.

0 Click Here to Comment: