HOME

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Funniest Contest


Amanda over at Shamelessly Sassy is sponsoring just about the funniest contest ever. She's inviting her readers to post their most embarrassing moment ever and is giving away a $100 visa gift card to the person who her hubby thinks is the worst dope. Amanda says:

"Oh, last but not least, the winner of the gift card will be chosen by my husband on April 15th. I’ll let him read through them and pick, because he loves to hear about people being idiots. So you have until April 15th to post your entry, and link back to it here in the comments."

CLICK HERE to go read all of the entries and to enter yourself. Some of them are pretty hilarious. You can either link to your own blog or if you don't have a blog just post your story in her comments section.

I entered my idiotic "iPhone" post. I know some of you must have funny stories as well. I can think of one ungracious friend who called me a dumba** who should probably enter as well. LOL >:D

Edited to add: Then there's the friend who got her library privileges revoked last month for lying to then cursing at a librarian... And the one who was reading a book and thought a Zebra Crossing in England was for the herds of zebra often seen wandering along the Thames... I could go on but I won't. Have to get back to work now.

2 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank for you for linking my contest! :)

amanda said...

Thank for you for linking my contest! :)