HOME

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pasquale Esposito in Concert Feb. 14th and 15th • San Jose, CA

Those of you who know me well know I've been a HUGE fan of Pasquale Esposito since the moment I first heard him sing at the Kohl Mansion, gosh could it actually be 9 years ago? Over the years I've collected his cds, attended all of his concerts.

So here's an update... I'm so excited! I've already purchased my tickets so I wanted to share with all of you that not only are his concert tickets now available for his February shows but also that his new album will be released on Valentine's Day.

"A BRAND NEW ME!"

After a successful opening of the tour in Italy last month, Pasquale is bringing his new production to the Montgomery Theatre in downtown San Jose for 2 performances.

He will be accompanied on stage by a talented group of musicians, dancers and singers. Seats are limited so don't wait if you want to catch this show!

Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 8:30 P.M.
Sunday, February 15, 2009 at 7:30 P.M.

For tickets, call 408-528-6308

1 Click Here to Comment:

Cindy Robinson said...

Have fun Stacie! It sounds like it's John's turn to support your interest :)