HOME

Monday, January 16, 2012

Are you a blogger too?

First let me say thanks for being here and reading The Flirty Blog! Sometimes I wonder how many of you have blogs too? Then it dawned on me I should just ask! So today, instead of writing about me, I'd like to ask any of you who have blogs to leave a comment below with a link to your blog.

Feel free to describe why you started blogging, what you love most about it, the toughest challenges you've had to overcome to get into the habit of posting or why you chose the platform you use.


I decided to update this post throughout the day to add all of the blogs left in the comments below:

www.aCookingDad.com
www.DaftMusings.com
www.OrderInTheKitchen.com
www.BloggingCornerBlog.blogspot.com
www.LizardMarsh.net
www.BootsBedouinsAndaBridge.blogspot.com
www.MagnoliaJazz.com/blog
www.StoneGriffin.blogspot.com
www.ImWithHer.blogspot.com
www.ReachCarl.blogspot.com
www.TenderLovingCakes.blogspot.com

Popular platforms pictured above from top left:

Row 1: Wordpress.com and Wordpress.orgTumblr.comBlogher.com
Row 2: TypePad.comBlogger.comSquareSpace.com
Row 3: MovableType.comPosterous.comDrupal.com

0 Click Here to Comment: