HOME

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The NaBloPoMo Challenge: Jan. wrap up - Feb. sign up

I survived the NaBloPoMo January 2012 challenge.

That means I posted every day for 30 days in a row. Was it hard? Not really. What may surprise you even more is that I posted at least once a day, every day, in December too. So that's 64 days of posting every day!

I did it mostly to learn one thing: Is it possible to post content of value, not just fluff and fillers, when posting so frequently. Turns out I think it is. But it definitely takes two things: Dedication and the ability to identify what I call bloggable moments.

If you want to join the challenge for February CLICK HERE and sign up on the NaBloPoMo blog over on Blogher. The focus is on "Relative" meaning both familial and in relation to concepts and objects. We have until February 5th to decide if we'll sign up this month. Even if I don't I think you should :)

In January I focused a lot of my posts on beginners' photography tips. In February I'll be focusing on how to increase the frequency of your blog posting kicking off tomorrow with learning how to recognize and identify the bloggable moments I mentioned earlier.

OK, I've already decided to sign up. If you're a blogger I hope you'll join me.

2 Click Here to Comment:

Hilda said...

Sounds like a great class for me Stacie-can we bring questions we have about blogging to the seminar?

Tinygami said...

Hi HIlda,

I actually encourage people to submit their questions before hand so that I can integrate them into the presentation whenever possible.