HOME

Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Nice Shot of AT&T Park

I had just left the Ferry Building in San Francisco after grabbing a couple of vegetarian buns at Out the Door, the to-go counter for the renowned Slanted Door restaurant. One of the most memorable meals I've ever had was at the Slanted Door. If you love Asian fusion you'll love this restaurant. If you really want to go be sure to make a reservation as this place gets crazy busy.

On my way back to the freeway I found myself at a red light right across the street from AT&T park. That's where the SF Giants play. Baseball. If you aren't a sports fan you might not know the Giants are a baseball team. Anyways I quickly opened my window and took this shot before the light turned green. I realized that I've been taking a lot of photos from my car these days as my camera is almost always tucked in my purse.

The world may have once been my oyster... But since becoming allergic to shellfish and mollusks a few years ago... Now? It's just a photo op for my blog. LOL

2 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

Whenever I'M in San Francisco for any reason, I always go to a giants game. Grab some cheap seats, and beer, and some awesome garlic fries and let 4 hours of baseball wash all my troubles away.

Tinygami said...

Hey Eric, Thanks for the comment!

Always in the bleachers, and yes, always get the garlic fries! I even have a Giants hat. Of all the sports baseball is the only one I enjoy watching. Football to violent and slow. Hockey and basketball are too fast and I can't keep up with what the heck is going on. Baseball is just right.

I know they have some fun promotions like a dog day where you can bring your dog to a game. I may have to take Kitai (aka www.CutestDogEver.com) this year so he has something fun for his blog.