HOME

Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby! What a Great Birthday Party!

And when I say baby? I mean BABY! When Roman Alexander celebrated his very first birthday his mom, Katherine Noller-Fernandez of Custom Celebrations being a professional event coordinator and all, threw him a super cute, Frog Prince, themed party.

To view a whole pile of pictures just CLICK HERE.

I  know there were some super cute birthday cakes my mom and aunties used to make me when I was a kid. I'll have to find some pics and post them. There was the cutest train and another year a really fun bunny cake. Even though I wouldn't remember some of them because I was too young? Growing up with an album full of pictures makes me feel like I remember them from when they happened. I was lucky that my dad enjoyed photography as a hobby so even though he didn't have the convenience of a digital camera? He didn't let that stop him from taking lots of pictures of my childhood.

Now those are some frog legs I would eat!

A lot of the wedding photographers I chat with mention that it's always fun for them to continue working with their brides and grooms after the wedding has passed. Their new extended working relationship usually starts with the first baby, or maybe even a puppy, and continues on throughout the years.

One of our Fun and Flirty Ideas!


Sweet treats.

Photos courtesy of: Vince Tarry Photography

0 Click Here to Comment: