HOME

Monday, June 2, 2008

Bay Area Photographer Orbie Pullen

One of my two fav photos on his website. © Orbie Pullen

When I received the invite to attend photographer Orbie Pullen's launch party of his new studio in Soquel, just down the highway from Santa Cruz, I was intrigued. Having never met him before I made a quick visit to his website and after viewing his wedding gallery it was an easy decision to make the drive over the hill. My favorites on his website? A smiling bride holding a red parasol and the reflection of a bride and groom in an aqua blue pool with multi-colored flowers floating atop the water. Both are gorgeous images! I can't decide which I like the most. I think it's a tie.

For me, the opportunity to meet talented professionals like Orbie is one of the coolest things about The Flirty Guide.

Upon arriving at the party I promptly ran into DJ Carl Mindling, photographer Craig W. Smith and photographer Tanja Lippert and the now infamous but MIA pink flamingo.

Tanja and Flamingo

Carl and Flamingo. That bird got around. LOL

Poetry in Motion Catering created some really scrumptious treats like chocolate dipped strawberries and this cool salmon and cucumber dish. It was all very yummy!

My other fav photo on Orbie's website.
© Orbie Pullen

2 Click Here to Comment:

Anonymous said...

I glad you had a fun time Stacie, it was great to meet you. Your Blog rocks!!!

Tinygami said...

LOL thanks for liking my blog and for the opportunity to meet you and see your work in person. I really appreciated being included :o)