HOME

Friday, June 6, 2008

My Favorite Apparel Boutique

Everywhere I go people ask "Where do you shop?" because they love my oh so flirty clothes. Well good news gals! My fav boutique Simply Smashing in downtown Campbell is having a special 4 day sale that will blow you away! I can't wait to go shop! (My bad. I'm a day late posting so there are only 3 days left! So don't wait if you want to grab some deals!)

From the cute pink chandelier I use in my booth display at bridal showcases to the very memorable red Marilyn Monroe dress that I wore to the Hotel Vitale last May, and the cute aqua top I had on at the BAWN Masque Ball earlier this year, they all came from Deb's super cute boutique Simply Smashing!

If ever there was a time to "shop til' you drop," now is the time and Simply Smashing is the place!

Every single solitary thing in the store is on sale. Everything! Up to 60% Off!!

10% off - Purchases of $99 or less
20% off - Your purchase of $100 to $249
30% off - Your purchase of $250 to $499
40% off - Your purchase of $500 to $999
50% off - Your purchase of $1,000 or more

Receive an additional 10% off when you pay cash for your purchase! THIS DISCOUNT INCLUDES SALE ITEMS!


Thursday, June 5th:
11:00 - 7:00

Friday, June 6th: 11:00 - 9:00
Also: First Friday

Saturday, June 7th: 10:00 - 6:00
Also: "Paris Flea Market"

Sunday, June 8th: 10:00 - 5:00
Also: Farmers Market & "Paris Flea Market"

Don't miss this incredible sale event - it's the one you've been dreaming about, and it's 4 DAYS ONLY!

Simply Smashing!
241-B E. Campbell Ave.
Campbell, CA 95008

408.379.1925

(While Simply Smashing "scratchers" or other coupons will not be redeemable during this sale event, we will gladly accept gift certificates toward your Simply Smashing purchase.)

0 Click Here to Comment: