HOME

Friday, December 21, 2012

To everyone in the world everywhere

My holiday wish for all of us is. . .


I've wanted to create a bokeh (shaped lighting) photography effect for a while. And I wanted to have a Christmas tree this year but hubby forbade me because I didn't take last year's tree down until sometime around, um, April or May earlier this year. I thought it made a nice night light in the living room. He disagreed. So this year I made a teeny tiny tree that's so small he almost didn't see it. And I decorated it with a teeny tiny origami crane. The bokeh is a cherry blossom which seemed the perfect complement to the origami crane. The tree is made of pipe cleaners and the base is a wine cork. I'll show you how I did all of this in an upcoming post but for today I just wanted to post something positive. I needed a little respite, just to make me feel better. I hope you enjoy it too.

0 Click Here to Comment: