HOME

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Where to find cute Christmas Cookies in San Francisco

Want cute Christmas Cookies but hate to bake? I've found the place for you. I'd never been to the Fillmore Bakeshop before (located at the intersection of Fillmore and Bush) but when I saw their festive, holiday decorated windows yesterday I had to pop in. The staff was friendly and wearing pointed gnome hats. So cute!


As I peeked at their assorted baked goods lining the counter I spotted some super cute Christmas cookies. A herd of tiny gingerbread reindeer were all looking right back at me! Green butter cookie wreaths with sprinkles and delicate poofs of peppermint meringue cookies were too tempting to pass up.

I got one of each then mustered all of my self control for the hour long drive back to San Jose. Once home I waited even longer to stage a photo shoot before devouring them.

Talk about cozy! There's even a tiny fireplace.

All were delicious but I'd have to say the peppermint meringue was my favorite. I may have to stop in again before the holiday is over to get one more. OK, maybe two. Or three. :P

0 Click Here to Comment: